what is the difference between pinball clasic and pinball xtreme?

lee

In a message dated 3/4/2011 9:12:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
duff...@gmail.com writes:

Best way  to learn is to download the demo and have a go.... And read the
docs as  well to get a good understanding.

-----Original Message-----
From:  gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf  Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 7:55 AM
To: Gamers  Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] ESP Pinball Classic

Hi I used to  have a game of pinball when I was really small, just a horrid
plastic one,  but I didn't understand the rules.  What I'm wondering is are
there  any recordings or trails for the ESP Pinball out there, so I can
listen and  get a feel for it, rather than stumble my way through a demo
version.   Isn't the point of pinball that you move the ball and it lands on
certain  numbers?  If so, then where does a haunted house or nightmare
table
come into it?  Sorry for being very dim on this one, but it  would help if
someone could explain it a bit for me.  Thanks from  Lori.
---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want  to leave the list,
You  can make changes or update your subscription via the web,  at
All  messages are archived and can be searched and read  at
If you have any  questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send  E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5925  (20110304) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32  antivirus system http://www.eset.com