For some reason i got that message last night too, alt F4 on the box and then the game started.

As for whether you will like it, i'd say if you like xtreme you'll like classic, but not to judge by the two tables packman and wild west sinse they are imho the worst tables of the lot.

Heist is pretty good, but Socker star, Haunted house and safari tables are awsome imho, as good as the more fun pbx tables like sudworks and pinball extreme.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 8:32 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Problems with ESP Pinball Classic

Hi I just enstalled ESP Pinball Classic, but when I try starting a game it tells me my registration time has expired. I've never played it before, and am not sure if emailing Draconis would help, considering the lack of news we've had from them since 2010. If I just go a head and buy the game without being sure if I'll like it or not, then I might be wasting my money.