The best way to get results, or to at least let them know your thoughts, is to Email or contact them directly.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack F" <mymonkeyboy2...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] vipgameszone demos

Hi all,
Please forward this info to Igor or any of the tech support guys out
at vipgameszone demos.
I don't like the demo system for vipgameszone demos. I'm not saying
they did a bad job on the game, the demo system is getting to be to
short. Super tennis and x hour are fine considering they don't have
time limits. I would rather have a longer demo. I'm not saying they
can't have time limits, I'm just saying that the 3 day demo is not
long enough to get newcomers of the game enough time to get
comfortable with it. Actually, I didn't even get to try them out. I
installed all of them on the same day. I thaught I had enough time to
try the games out, but the next day we were going to London. And there
was no point in bringing my computer, because there was no access to
the internet out there. And then coming home finding that my time is
up made the games useless. So I would first want the timed trials to
be more like 12 or 15 days, especially in more of the action games
like galaxy ranger. Also I would like you to include a stop the clock
button in the reg window for trial users. When this button's pressed,
it will stop the trial timer incase you are on a vacation and don't
have time to use the game. Then when you get home, you go back to the
reg window and click the resume clock button.
best regards,
Jack