NO good... 

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 10:04 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gameplay links again

Weird... because all the files are there. Try copying the address into your
address bar and see if that does anything.

At 06:54 PM 05/03/2011, you wrote:
>I get 404 arrors.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] 
>On Behalf Of Clement Chou
>Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 5:24 PM
>To: Gamers Discussion list
>Subject: [Audyssey] gameplay links again
>
>Not sure why they didn't work... they should now. This is really odd.
>
>http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/Cage_Sub%20vs%20Mileena_Scorpion%20GDC%
>20Gam
>eplay%20Video%20%233%20-%20Mortal%20Kombat%202011.mp3
>
>
>http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/MK9%20Jax%20vs.%20Kano%20GDC%20Gameplay
>%20Vi
>deo%20-%20Mortal%20Kombat%202011.mp3
>
>http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/Jax_Sonya%20vs%20Sektor_Cyrax%20GDC%20G
>amepl
>ay%20Video%20%234%20-%20Mortal%20Kombat%202011.mp3
>
>
>http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/Sonya%20vs%20Reptile%20GDC%20Gameplay%2
>0Vide
>o%20%235%20-%20Mortal%20Kombat%202011.mp3
>
>
>---
>Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the 
>list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at 
>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at 
>http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
>list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
>_____________ NOD32 EMON 5929 (20110305) information _____________
>
>This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>
>_____________ NOD32 EMON 5929 (20110305) information _____________
>
>This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>
>---
>Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the 
>list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at 
>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at 
>http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
>list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the list,
send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
 

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5929 (20110305) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system http://www.eset.com

 
 

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5929 (20110305) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.eset.com

 


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to