Hi Lelia,

Oh, there is quite a lot more than that around. Not to mention the
number of developers would depend on exactly what type of accessible
game developer we are talking about. There are of course those who
write strictly accessible audio games like Jim Kitchen, GMA Games,
Draconis Entertainment, and so on and then there are hundreds of
authors of interactive fiction games. While not specifically for the
blind interactive fiction is often accessible and there are hundreds
of authors for that genre alone. So there is a lot to choose from over
all.

Cheers!