Hi again,
I was interestd in the soundpack because I was able to get the DB beffore it
got deleted from sendspace and I am trying to make inprovements with it and I
was just wondering about the soundpack and if I would be able to get it from
somewhere.
But if you are able to find it can you please upload it?
Allso, does anyone know how to reply to messages properly in dijest mode?
sorry about that.
Thanks,

Daniel