For those of you that did miss the show last night, I will most likely be podcasting it.

TjOn 3/8/2011 7:37 AM, Hayden Presley wrote:
Hi,
I tuned in and saw nothing about TDV at all.

Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 8:04 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 3d Velocity Playthrough

THE WEBSITE FOR THIS IS?
ALSO WILL THERE BE ARCHIVES FOR THIS.
10 EASTERN IS ABOUT 3 PM FOR ME.

i AM BUSSY ALL DAY.

Hello all,

Tonight, on the jammin Jerry Radio Network at 10:00 Eastern time
join Munawar and I for a live show about TDV!  Also, I will be
attempting to beat the game in three hours.  Failing this, I will be
attempting to get as far through it as I possibly can.

For those of you that do not own the game, JJRN is running a contest
>from now until next Friday, in which a licenced copy of TDV is the
main prize!  If you do not own the game, yet wish to, visit jjrn.net
and click on the contest page to find out how to enter!

I hope to see you there!

Tj