Yeah I hope RSGames hadds 1000 miles to their game client.

On 3/8/2011 5:08 PM, Hayden Presley wrote:
Hi List,

This was posted on the forum awhile back; I unfortunately do not have the
exact forum post but I'd recommend giving it a whilr. It's similar to the RS
Games Client, but has some other neat games, and in my opinion better
sounds. For those of you who don't know you can find the forum on
forum.audiogames.net. Then choose general discussion and it'll be near the
top.

Best Regards,

Hayden

This is Jason known as BlindFury