I was wondering if other people are having this trouble or if I need
something I don't have yet on my rebuild of win-xp. When I tell top speed
to connect to a server on the internet or when someone connects to me it
lets me select my car just fine but as soon as I connect or the other
person connects to me top speed crashes. Anyone have any thoughts on what I
might check? I've got directX9 and net framework3.5. I do have some custom
cars installed and I wonder if it could be that? I'll try another install
with just the default stuff they supply and see if that fixes the issue.
Any ideas are welcome. Before I rebuilt windows it ran fine on servers.
Thanks.

For The Best In music Please Listen to the Legend.
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500