Unless you're using comcast, that is. I've been trying to throw up a
TT server for months now, and the guide from portforward hasn't helped
in the least. I believe this is because of comcast itself. I think
they might be blocking several of the ports I need opend. I've tried
calling them several times, only to be transfered to Negeer(who
outsources their tech support services), and netgeer reads me the
instructions I've gone through on the router's homepage a bazillion
times already. Netgear and Comcast are both  refering me to each
other.. If anyone has managed to set up any publicly-accessable
servers, please let me know how you did it. I would totaly appreciate
it!
Thanks,
Nick

On 3/10/11, Louis Bryant <lo...@braillesoft.net> wrote:
> Hi Ken. If you are struggling with getting into your router and forwarding
> ports, if you know what kind of router you have you can check out the guides
> from portforward.com. That site helped me out quite a bit setting up home
> servers and making them public. HTH.

Nick Helms
"I will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do."