Hello all,

I must appologises for the inconvenience. Over the next 24-72 hours, you may have trouble accessing tjsquires.net.

This is currently being fixed. I am moving web hosts. Sorry for the troubles. I hope to have the main site back up and opporational with as little downtime as possible. If you can't access the site, and wish to have a copy of pull, email me at t...@tjsquires.net, which will not be affected by the transfer, and I'll give you a drop box link.

Tj