I have been working on a cartoon lately about that old infamous character, Mr.
Toad.  Then I started wondering how hard it would be to program a game
interface so that you have to, for example, hit left arrow right arrow and so
on when Toad is running, or maybe he falls down.  I've done the theater part
already--though I don't know that I'll ever really be satisfied with it.
Anybody up to programming a game interface?  Here's the link to the cartoon,
which is in MP3 format.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13071564/TheAdventuresOfMisterToad.mp3

Ken Downey
www.theaddictor.com