Hello Briant,

Yes, we got your messages just fine. I don't know if you know this or
not, but the way the Audyssey list is setup everyone who signs up
automatically is placed on moderated status and his/her first post
must be approved by a list moderator. After one of the moderators
approves your posts you can then post as a full list member.
Understand, that this isn't done to be mean or unfair, but is handled
for security reasons. One reason we do this is to make certain the
person signing up is a real person and not a spammer attempting to
post spam to the list. So if you have been having difficulty posting
messages to the list that is probably the reason why.

HTH