Hi Charles,

In braille x is the same right side up or up side down.  Because of spacing I
can't think of any others.  You know like the l would be, but it would be 4 5 6
instead of 1 2 3.  B would be 5 6 rather than 1 2.  A would be 6 instead of 1.
K would be 4 6 rather than 1 3 etc.

In capitol print B, C, D, E, H, I, K, O and X.

BFN