Hi list
I visited blindsoftware.com but could not find the  15 numbers game  on
there. I clicked on games but couldn't find it there.
I clicked on  educational but I couldn't find it there either.
I will write to bsc support about this  but I just thought of asking you all
if you guys were recently able to download the demo of 15 numbers.
Any feedback is much appreciated.
Nicol