Hi Philip,

Wow! Glad to hear it. It sounds like you are taking a page out of my
playbook with the min and max range for weapons. That's something I
have had in Mysteries of the Ancients for a long time now, and it
definitely changes the strategy of the game somewhat. If you have a
shotgun you need to stand back at least three feet in order to bring
the barel up and shoot whatever it is you are trying to kill. Weapons
like daggers are close range weapons so you can walk right up to
whatever it is and stab it. I'm glad to see you have decided to take
this approach as I've often thought it was a bit unrealistic that some
games allow you to walk right up to an enemy and shoot them with a
rifle etc from less than a foot away etc.