Hi Philip,

Smile. Oh, I wasn't accusing you of copying MOTA. I was merely
remarking/commenting on how glad I was that you were implamenting some
of the more advanced features/concepts I've used in developing my own
games. One thing I'm very interested in is realism. I.E. if you have a
shotgun you shouldn't be able to blow an enemy skeleton away from one
foot away. You need to stand back a few feet and then shoot it. Not
many accessible game developers have really added these kinds of more
advanced features/concepts which is a shame. As I pointed out it
really does change the tactics and strategy as you really have to
figure out the optimum min and max range for each weapon which is more
challenging than just shooting blindly at a target from any distance.
So I'm happy to know your next game will be using these kinds of game
elements.

Cheers!