my first drum attempt! I just started messing around with drums. as a result, I'm a terrible drummer lol. One of the major problems I'm having is the fact the drums keep sliding all over the place while I play. I know Clement plays drums. so my question is, how on earth do you keep the drums from sliding forward? I have to keep pushing them back every time and it's extremely annoying, not to mention I miss a ton of notes. anyway here's the horrible attempt at walk of life. http://www.sendspace.com/file/0nami8