From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 5:11 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts on Community Projects

One of the factors that drew my interest to Montezuma's Revenge was that it
was to be a remake of an extremely popular game for the sighted.  So yes, I
would be interested in some of these game remakes if they are the kind of
games I'm interested.

As for the other ideas, I'm not sure about my interest, as I've never
experienced them.  I might be wrong, but I've always thought of an RPG as
having very complex rules, lengthy tables or extensive maps to memorize, and

other details I wasn't really interested in having to keep track of.
However, I'm not sure of this, because I've never actually taken part in an
RPG.  I have just listened and read some articles of other people playing
them.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to
heart.