To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts on Community Projects

Hi Charles,
You are thinking of text games in slightly the wrong way. There is, I think
you might know, a form of Inform story file, known as "glulks"; the
extention is ".zblorb". In some ways this is still a text adventurer--you
move around in the usually way. However, glulks adds the ability to have
graphics and/or sounds in your game. So "text" in this day and age doesn't
always mean only text.

Best Regards,
Hayden