From: "Ken the Crazy" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 5:24 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Something I've Learned

|I have heard people complaining about not getting much feedback on list.  I
myself have griped and moaned about it a time or two--but now I understand
what's going on.
| What it is is that people get so much mail through the list that they only
read posts by big companies and games designers.  What made me realize this
is that nobody commented on psycho smash until you did, Tom, and they all
replied to your message, which means that they did not read mine.  I think
that's why if minor game devs like me talk about a game, we can go on
talking about it for post after post.  Then, Tom mentions it and you get
twenty posts asking what the game is.  It makes a whole lot of sense now.

gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.