Ah yes, I read about this a few weeks ago.  It seems like a neat idea but I
personally think it has a ways to go before it would be practical.  It is
terribly inefficient at the moment since it takes an enormous amount of 3d data
from the kinect but only translates that into 5 feedback points.  It is on the
right track though.