From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 10:54 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Found a huge bug with Shoot.

It is possible to get your lives to a negative number thus allowing the
player to miss as many times as needed to complete the game. unfortunately,
I'm not too sure how it works. I have a way to caused the bug to occur every

time, but I think there might be another method. I'd investigate further but

all the music and slow speech etc makes it rather hard to test many times
without taking up a lot of time. should I post how I got it to crash on
list? since this is only a little sample game it shouldn't matter much. I
would have emailed the developer directly but I couldn't understand the
email address with the Vista speech synth that well and didn't want to email

the wrong person lol