Hey, If any of you know what skee ball is then their is one for the iphone. But the problem is the game is not accessible for the blind what I mean is voice over won't work with the game. If I had alot of you would help me keep at the company that make this game to make it work with vocie over that would be great. The only problem I am having with this game is the buttons and text and tickets and how many more balls you have is not label also the prizes anc score is not label aswell. I found out it does not cost anything to make the game work with voice over. So please help me if we keep sending more then one email a day then they will get tire of us and they will hopefully reply to our problem.
The email for the company is supp...@freeverse.com
If they give you a email address that is informat...@freeverse.com then keep sending your messeges to the first email address I gave.