Ah, rather weerd it doesn't work, perhaps if someone like Phil knows Josh they could give him a poke on this subject, and on the matter of 3D sound.

Compared to the Gma engine or terraformers, Monkey business seems to me so imprecise as to be unplayable.

in fact I think it's probably the only audio game I slightly regret buying sinse the confusing sound pluss my general trouble with spacial navigation means I've never got anywhere in it.

At the time I bought it, there was no demo and I was going on Kelly sepergia's review which, while an exceptionally good review really didn't show the difficulty I would have with the 3D navigation in the game, sinse Kelly was a lot better at it than I am ;D.

Stil I can always practice, and this way if Josh ever does improve things I have a copy.

Beware the grue!