I agree that level navigation can sometimes be difficult. That said, the
Aztec level is probably my favorite out of the whole game. The final level
comes in a close second, but is somewhat simplistic after the other levels.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 12:16 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monkey business was shell shock

Hi Dark,

Although, I'm pretty good at FPS games I found Monkey Business rather
disorienting the first few times I played it as well. Eventually, I got the
hang of it, but as you said relying totally on audio won't help much. The
only way I really got the hang of Monkey Business is by creating a mental
map of the levels and could get around pretty much by memory. That made
catching monkies easier because I remembered I'd have to walk around a
stone, tree, etc and could use those stationary items as landmarks. They
also could be used to hide, and you could jump out from behind a tree or
stone to catch the monkeies as they pass buy. The absolutely worst level is
the ledges level. I've never beaten it just by exploring it. Instead I've
had to memorize it step by step to successfully get passed it.