well as for light battles that sucks.
But if you have a job yeah I can understand.

Shane

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] some game questions

Hi Shane,

Well, as for Light Battles the project was abandoned when the lead
developer for Lighttech decided to quit writing games. I don't know
his motivations etc, but one day he said he was tired of writing games
and simply quit and abandoned any and all projects they were working
on. Although, the Lighttech website is still up the company is
effectively out of business as they have no new projects in the works
and no plans to finish current projects etc. They just dropped off the
scene so to speak.

As for Super Liam 2 you'll have to ask Liam that question. He said he
was planning on creating it at one time, but it has been one of those
projects he has never created for one reason or another. Since Liam
has a actual job now I doubt he has the time and energy to come home
and program Super Liam 2 at the moment. I often have that same problem
myself.

Cheers!