From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 1:42 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I did something right for once!

Mmm Haiden, the issue wasn't about expiry but about download limits?

As for sendspace, the expiration is actually timed from the last time the
link was downloaded and is roughly four months, so usually is long enough so

that it doesn't matter, or people download within the time and reset the
expiration limit often enough.

I just have found out of all the various download providers sendspace to be
the most stable and easy to use for both uploading and downloading, one
reason it's the only one I pay money to.

Beware the Grue!