Hi,

It could be seen that way, but I do not always say please.
----- Original Message ----- From: "NIcol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tdl maze game

Hi Jack
I am not trying to sound rude or flame or bash you, but if you include the
word please in your messages, the tone of your message might be experienced
much better by gamers.
You wrote:
I want the tdl maze game.
You probably just forgot to put the word please.
Please can I have the tdl maze game?
It can leave the impression that you demand the maze game instead of
requesting it.
I'm not saying that your intention is to demand.
I'm just saying that  if you include the word please more people will be
willing to help you.
Whereas  if you forget to say please, people will be reluctant to help.
Just a bit of friendly advice.
I am busy uploading super shot to send space for people who requested it.
Thereafter, I will upload the maze game from TDL games, to send space.
Like I said previously, I personally find the game buggy, but I understand
if you want to try it out for yourself and see for yourself if there is any
bugs.