To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 1:33 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] RSGames Client

Hey guys,
I sent this email a few days ago and got no response. I didn't even get a copy of it myself and I have been having problems with my mailbox, so I'm not even sure if it came through on your end. I am having a couple problems with the RSGames Client when accessing some property related menus in Monopoly. The problem mainly occurs when I can't afford a property and it asks me to manage my assets to pay off the owed money. When I mortgage my properties it says invalid choice and the menus start nesting each other. I have tried doing an admin chat and have also attempted to contact Ryan via both email and MSN and have received no response. Sometimes the menus will say invalid choice even when I am manually going into the management menus. Also a couple of minor bugs in that the client is saying invalid choice after sounds have downloaded, and also the British monopoly board sometimes switches between pounds and dollars. I redownloaded the client about a week ago just to make sure I wasn't missing any updates, and it was still happening. Bearing in mind this has now been going on since the end of last year. Is there a fix for this or is it being worked on? Is it a server or a client issue?
Thanks.
Regards,
Damien.