Hi,

Earth to Muhammed. Come in Muhammed. Nobody, and I mean nobody, was
talking about a music recording studio here. Logic has absolutely
nothing to do with software development, management, and source
tracking, etc. Please, will you  follow the topic instead of going off
to parts unknown with the topic?

Thanks.