Hi Thomas,

What did you mean about earth to Muhammed? I mean what does that mean?
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Sight Games - Re: RSGames Client

Hi,

Earth to Muhammed. Come in Muhammed. Nobody, and I mean nobody, was
talking about a music recording studio here. Logic has absolutely
nothing to do with software development, management, and source
tracking, etc. Please, will you  follow the topic instead of going off
to parts unknown with the topic?

Thanks.