Hi Damien,
I don't really use MSN much anymore, and if you emailed my personal
email/RS Games Support I didn't get either of them. Admin chats are
mainly for people to provide feedback to use in real-time, if we
aren't online at the the time they are sent, we don't usually read
them which is why emailing RS Games Support is usually your best
option.

1) About your Monopoly bug, this indeed is an issue we are looking into.
2) About the invalid choice issue when downloading sounds, it will be
fixed in our next release to the client.
3) Fixing the boards is definitely on our to-do list.

All of your issues are server-side problems that need to, and will be fixed.
Thanks!
-Ryan