Hi,

Do this. Well, you have to make sure the beacon is always in 5 miles range. Do some high G turns every often. Descend until you have your nose at 153, then gradually decrease your speed. When it is at 600 knots, or 670, what ever, between 700 or 600, push the speed down towards 280 knots, maybe more, but that depends. You want something useful? You still have to check about the landing beacon. You've checked it. If its fine, you could still continue descending. I mean, always keep it at 153 or 155 degrees nose angle. Moniter your spead. If you here a warning sound, increase your speed immediately. Make sure it doesn't go to 300 knots. If it passes the markc, decrease the spead again. Then focus on the other task. Always check whether your in site of the beakon. If your spead staies at a good marc, then your fine. During your landing, you'll hear a staul alarm. This is warning you that the plain is going to the ground. When your at one thousand feet, retract your landing gear immediately. Then your good to go!

As for the race, decrease your spead to the 600 range. In fact kick in with after burners after your on the 600 marc, then withdraw the afterburners and your fine.
Hth.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 1:51 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] TDV

Hi everyone, I've finally managed take-off in TDV, but for some reason by the time a race finished I'm always getting the low fuell warning. Also could someone tell me how I land when told too. It says in the manual that I should hear a landing beakon sound and the officer telling me that I'm locked onto it, but I can't hear that sound. I hit page down to start decending, then get stall warnings and told I'm too loose. Did i hit page down too much or something? Also do I press down arrow to slow down for decending? Thanks from Lori.