Hello Michael,

Honestly don't you read the messages that get posted to the list?
First off the game is called Super Shot, S u p e r S h o t, not
Supershock. The other is yesterday Liam announced that because the
game is abandonware he is not going to support it in any way, shape,
or form right now. He can not sell you a product key, he can not
generate a product key, and you have to play the demo as is because he
lost the source code for it.

Cheers!