Hi,

Actually, there is no big mystery as to why I used that expression.
Damien and I were talking about game development studios, and what
software one would need for tracking source code, bugs, etc on a team
project. Muhammed chimes in with a suggestion for a sound editing
ssoftware for Mac which has absolutely nothing to do with tracking
bugs or managing source code on a large project. Further more he was
talking about a recording studio when we were clearly using the term
as in a software studio not a music studio. He was obviously not
paying attention to the real topic at hand. Hope that helps clarify
things.