Hi Charles,

Yeah, tell me about it. For a couple of days there I thought I was
going to die. You know how when you get a serious case of the flu all
you do is sleep, throw up, sleep, throw up, break out in chills, throw
up, sweat to death, throw up, etc.There were a couple of nasty days
were I couldn't keep anything down. I tried hot tea and chicken noodle
soop and that came right back up. I tried taking some medicine and
that came right back up too so had to rough it. Let's just say work of
any kind wasn't on my mind for a good two or three entire days. It was
all I could do to get out of the bed, use the bathroom, and get back
into bed. I was so physically drained that I think I was probably
sleeping 12 to 16 hours at a stretch. So game programming definitely
wasn't too important.

Cheers!