nope. It's fine with me.

Tommy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfredo_The_Music_maker" <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Quentin C's Games

I actually have a different problem where I installed the update, but he whole thing was in french, and since I have lite knowledge of that tongue, I was able to somewhat get around it. However, I want the client to be in English, and whenever I exit and log-in, I have to manually set it to English, for the fact that the language reverts to French fare I exit. Has anyone had a similar issue?