Hi,

Yeah, but I'm not exactly using the TTS engine itself in the game. All
I'm doing is taking a program called Text Aloud, created by
Nextup.com, and having it save voice clips from the Sapi voice to a
PCM wav file which I drop into the games speech folder. Doing speech
output that way definitely has a larger footprint, but is necessary to
maintain the quality of speech output as well as make it
cross-platform. Anyway, my point being is whatever footprint the TTS
engine itself has doesn't matter as the engine is only used to the
point of creating voice clips.

Cheers!