A gamer might not want to always play the same game, and while these are for the most part, the same game, there will be vast differences, and will both be on my PC for that very reason. Other game manufacturers have game series, so I have no problem with a 2- and a 3-dimensional version of the same game. Ever tried to solve a Rubick's cube? How about trying to solve Rubick's Revenge? One is a cube with 9 tiles per side with a central tile that can be turned, but not moved to another side. The other has 16 tiles per side with the 4 central tiles able to be shifted. Same idea, basically the same puzzle, yet quite different.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "The Addictor" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games News 3/31/2011

Hey,
I don't think many people are going to buy both versions unless you have a package deal--say fifty bucks for both. It seems though that to buy both would be a little redundant, as the rookie gamer would prefer the 2d and the advanced the 3d, so I guess you won't have many customers buying both, unless they buy the 2d, get used to that and want to take that next big jump...Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com