Hi Michael,

I run Ananse Productions. We're aiming for Mid-April assuming playtesting
goes well and we're not stuck in the apple submission process. I'll make
sure to update this list when it's in the App Store. You can also get
updates on the game by following us on twitter at
www.twitter.com/AnanseProds .

Thanks for the interest!
Kwasi