Hi,
As a lot of developers, I think, GMA games dead too. Because they aren't developing anything for years.
sevgiler saygilar
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Towne" <s...@xirr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 11:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] VIP Mud

Harmony,

We haven't heard anything from GMA Games either; we have a lot of
people that use VIP Mud, but as near as we can tell there's no plan
for future releases of it.  The biggest outstanding issue we'd like to
see fixed is to improve the audio mixing support for compressed files,
which has made one of our soundpacks extremely large (most of the
files in it have to be released uncompressed to keep latency down.)

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon
http://www.alteraeon.com