Hi,

Yeah, well, welcome to classic arcade games. Most of the early arcade
games in the 80's were like that. There was no point to the game other
than to rack up the highest score possible and that's it.  Giftenum
seams to fall into the same trap as the arcade games of the late 70's
and early 80's. Its not a very good genre any more commercially, but
as I said new developers could learn from it.