Greetings All! A request for Shane, could you Please refresh your drop box link to your Battle Zone 3 am game recording you uploaded a few days ago, the link has expired or something because I have tried the last two or three days to get it with no success. Thanks and Take Care! Sly ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Lowe" <shanel...@insightbb.com> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>; <b...@lists.blind-planet.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:11 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] I did something right for once!

Hi all!
I made a game recording of battlezone at 3 in the morning and one!
I remembered at the last moment that it was probally going on the site so edited out the winning sound. Yes the link is flopbox so let me know if the download link expires and I'll refresh it.
the link is
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19927380/battlezonesite/Battlezone_Full_Game_Recording.mp3

Thanks send comments,
Shane