Hi Kevin,

Yes, you can get Super Deecout to run on Windows 7, but you have to
install the DirectX 8 components for Visual Basic 6. Namely dx8vb.dll
which does not ship with Windows 7 or the latest DirectX
redistribution packages. That's why you are getting that error.

The best way to resolve this problem is to grab Jim Kitchens Winkit
setup which appears to have a complete Visual Basic 6 runtime
including dx8vb.dll. Once you install that and reboot games like Super
Deecout should work with no problem. Its just a matter of restoring
the missing Visual Basic libraries Microsoft ripped out of Windows 7
when they officially dropped Visual Basic support a couple years back.

HTH