Hi burakyuksek, Muhammed and Shane,

I'm sorry, but I can not share the program that creates the Audyssey thread and
babble reports.  Well I could, but it wouldn't do you any good.  The thing is,
I wrote the program specifically to create the reports from the Audyssey
archive file on my computer.  And the Audyssey archive file is created by my
Email program, which I also wrote for my own use.

BFN

    Jim

I only wrote the thing, I don't have to understand it!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA