Open id is I believe something which just came with the bb system.

i believe the point is actually to have a single username and password which you can enter on any site that supports open id so that you don't have a hole bunch.

A good idea, accept that the only other site I've seen it on is sendspace so I've never bothered.

Just your username and password are needed for the audiogames.net forum.

Beware the grue!