To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] VIP Mud

Dark,

So far, most of the soundpacks for Alter Aeon have been contributed
and maintained by players, so I don't know the details of how to set
them up.  The big one that was recently posted is on rapidshare:

Readme file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/454722467/Alter_Aeon_VIPMud_Sound_Pack_Readme_V1.30.txt

Sound Pack Installer part 1:
http://rapidshare.com/files/454720905/Alter_Aeon_VIP_Mud_Sound_Pack_1.30.part1.exe

Sound Pack Installer part 2:
http://rapidshare.com/files/454719279/Alter_Aeon_VIP_Mud_Sound_Pack_1.30.part2.rar

The next project on our development list is to create official
soundpacks for most of the common clients; we expect to have something
available for testing within the next month.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon
http://www.alteraeon.com