I assume then you're not talking of the fist firepit. If I'm right you need to wait for the vanishing platform to reappear. They are somewhat hard to hear over the flames but it's doable. You just need to make sure then that ou jump far enough to land on it.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "kevin lyon" <kr...@eklyon.co.uk>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:04 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA help

Hi all, only just starting playing this (yeah I know slow starter! Lol)
On the first level and I've got to the fire pit at roughly coordinates
79:11, and I cannot get over it. I've tried everything I can think of. I'm
thinking it's just bigger than the other couple pits I've got over, but this
one is driving me nuts! Am I missing something?
I've tried a standing jump, I've tried taking a run up etc, and I end up
burning to death whatever!

kevin
kr...@eklyon.co.uk