Hi,

I just started playing with beta 18 of MOTA, and so far think it's OK, though I'm currently stuck trying to get over the ledges in room 8 after you unlock the statue. In fact, I think I found a bug with that puzzle. After I've pulled the lever that allows you to move the statue or whatever, then save a game, the next time I load that game, I have to go back and pull the lever again as I get the "locked" message.

I'm very impressed with the way the music changes depending on the current situation or mood, but couldn't really tell if I was jumping too far when holding down the control key and one of the arrow keys, though I may need more practice with that.

As far as the speech debate goes, why not just forget about using synthesized voices, and instead use a human voice for those messages? (If you're interested, Thomas, I'll volunteer to record whatever lines you want, but please contact me off-list regarding this.) Personally, I don't get the point of using synthesized recorded speech for games like this. SAPI5 is fine, but not pre-recorded.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director